With the start of Ramadan your TV will be always busy running Ramadan TV shows, so how can you enjoy your amazing collection of PS4 ?
The answer is simple, PS4 remote play. It basically allows you to play allows you stream your gaming session from your PS4 to your laptop
Here is video description of the process,happy gaming:
In case you prefer text procedures, keep reading :
- PS4™ system*
- DUALSHOCK™4 wireless controller
- USB cable
- Sony Entertainment Network account
- High-speed Internet connection
- Download and install the PC application
- Enable Remote Play. Select (Settings) > [Remote Play Connection Settings], and then select the checkbox for [Enable Remote Play].
- Activate the system as your primary PS4™ system. Select (Settings) > [PlayStation™Network/Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate].
- To start Remote Play while your PS4™ system is in rest mode, select (Settings) > [Power Save Settings] > [Set Features Available in Rest Mode]. Then select the checkboxes for [Stay Connected to the Internet] and [Enable Turning On PS4 from Network].
Running Remote Play:
1.Turn on your PS4™ system or put it into rest mode.
2.Connect a controller to your computer with a USB cable.
3.Launch (PS4 Remote Play) on your computer, and then click [Start].
4.Sign in with your Sony Entertainment Network account used for your PS4™ system.